I’m so excited to share with you the Little Fun Club! Anytime we get a book mail, my kids go crazy. Receiving the Little Fun Club package was no exception! I managed to hold them off until the next morning and they were little eager beavers ready to dive into the books. Be sure to scroll down and see the books we got + how Little Fun Club works!
About Little Fun Club:
Little Fun Club is a subscription box for children’s books. It’s ideal for kids ages 0-12. When you sign up, your child will receive a box containing three adventurous books every month. The books are tailored to your child’s age, so you can rest assured they will always have quality, age-appropriate reading material. Each book is hand selected for your child, and no two boxes are the same. For our package, Little Fun Club graciously sent us three different books based on my kids’ ages. The packaging was BEAUTIFUL. I LOVED unwrapping the books. It elevated the entire book subscription box experience and it felt immensely special.
I was amazed by the books Little Fun Club sent us. You could tell the folks at Little Fun Club carefully selected books for my kids. I was even more amazed they sent us three books we had never read before! Ya’ll, that is no easy task with a houseful of little readers, but Little Fun Club did a WONDERFUL JOB!
My children are 5 years old and under. We received the following books:
1. You Are My Sunshine by Caroline Jayne Church – this fun boardbook sing-reads the song, “You Are My Sunshine”. The Gold cover makes me swoon; I love the color gold!
2. Extraordinary Jane by Hannah E. Harrison – Ever wonder what happens if you are in the circus and you are, uh…ordinary? This book dives in and shares how finding your special talent may not be as hard as you think.
3. Mousetronaut Goes To Mars by Astronaut Mark Kelly – You may remember we did our #BookReviewMamaSpaceCamp series in the fall. How we missed this book, I’ll never know! But lucky for us, we have it now and can soar off into lots of reading time with it.
How it Works:
- Join Little Fun Club and let them know your child’s age so the box can be customized for them. You can include up to three kids per box and they’ll customize it accordingly.
- Get three adventurous books every month for as little as $25/month.
- Grow with Little Fun Club. As your child gets older, the books change accordingly — so you’ll always receive age-appropriate books for your kids.
Good to Know
- You can add a note to your child’s account with reading preferences so the box can be tailored to their interests.
- Shipping is FREE on all boxes.
- Little Fun Club selects books based on merit. Books go through a rigorous selection process and are read and reviewed by the Little Fun Club team before being considered.
- If you receive a book that you already own, just let Little Fun Club know about it. They’ll replace the book in the next box! You don’t have to return anything.
- You can cancel or put your subscription hold at any time.
- A Little Fun Club subscription makes a wonderful gift for birthdays, holidays, or just because.
The final product is a box filled with education, fun, and opportunities for positive child development. They make sure each box is just right before it is sent out.
1 month – $29/month
3 months – $27/month
6 months – $25/month
You can see what types of books Little Fun Club offers by visiting their website.
1 winner will receive $50 in PayPal cash
Open to US and Canada
Ends May 12, 2017
Use the Rafflectoper to enter. Entrants must be 18 or older or have their parent/guardian enter for them. The winner will be chosen randomly. Winner must respond to my email within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen. No purchase necessary to enter. This contest is void where prohibited by law.
Blog Tour Schedule
April 17 – The Mommy Island
April 18 – Writing My Own Fairy Tale
April 19 – The Kids Did It
April 20 – Feed Your Fiction Addiction
April 21 – Book Review Mama
April 24 – Homebound but Hopeful
April 25 – Looking Glass Review
April 26 – Kristi’s Book Nook
April 27 – Natasha Reads Books
April 28 – Create With Joy
May 1 – That’s What She Read
May 2 – Tee and Penguin
May 5 – Word Spelunking
May 8 – Babies to Bookworms
May 9 – The Tangled Yarn
May 10 – Geo Librarian